ST MICHAEL’S CHURCH MUSIC PROGRAMME – YOUNG VOICES
A choir for Boys and Girls of Primary School age.
Rehearsals once a week Wednesday afternoons 3:10pm-3:50pm
Traning group 3:10pm – 3:25pm
Performance group 3:25pm – 3:50pm
Young people are encouraged to join where they will receive:
- Expert vocal and choral training
- Develop Music reading skills
- ‘Voice for Life’ training for RSCM ribbons/badges
- Develop confidence in performing in public
- Enjoy the fun and challenges of working in a team
When the children have completed their initial “White Level” they receive a badge and are promoted to the Performance group.
Am I good enough?
In the initial stage you will receive training and be admitted into the “Performance Group” only when you are ready and have some degree of confidence.
How to join?
Paul V Ellis
76 Fisher Avenue